HOW IS MADE THE BEST SELLING BRUSH IN THE MARKET
Take a look at the manufacturing process of Beorol Economics Brush:
WHAT MAKES A GOOD BRUSH?
For most people, a brush is a brush, and they see no difference in whether they give more or less money for a brush. However, the fact is that a well-made brush is a precision tool that makes the difference in quality, speed, effort and above all in the final appearance of surface treatment.
BEOROL IS THE LEADING BRUSH MANUFACTURER IN THE SOUTH EAST EUROPE MARKET
Brushes are an inevitable tool for any painter and craftsman working with paints. To meet all the needs of the paint masters, Beorol produces brushes of different characteristics. We have developed a system of using and combining the highest quality raw materials from around the world.
- HANDLE - Beorol brush is ergonomic, lies nicely in the hand and does not tire the painter. They are produced in different shapes, dimensions and materials (wood and PVC). It is attached to the rest of the brush by gluing and nailing.
- GLUE- provides a stable and long-lasting hair-spacer-sheet metal connection. For this purpose, we use polyester and epoxy adhesives.
- SPACER - brushes contain a plastic spacer that does not allow hair loss.
- FERRULE- brushes have the role to provide the final shape of the hair and provide a strong connection of all elements into one compact whole. The sheet is made of profiled galvanized steel, for its longevity.
- BRISTLE - which we use is among the highest quality in the world. Depending on the purpose of the application, we use natural and artificial hair as well as their combinations.
- BRISTLE MIX STANDARD - Optimal hair mix for the widest use. The composition of the hair is dominated by threads from 15μm to 18μm thick, which provide great durability.
- BRISTLE MIX PLUS - Optimal hair mix for the widest use. The composition of the hair is dominated by threads from 12μm to 15μm thick, which provide great durability.