HOW IS MADE THE BEST SELLING BRUSH IN THE MARKET
Take a look at the manufacturing process of Beorol Economics Brush:
WHAT MAKES A GOOD BRUSH?
For most people, a brush is a brush, and they see no difference in whether they give more or less money for a brush. However, the fact is that a well-made brush is a precision tool that makes the difference in quality, speed, effort and above all in the final appearance of surface treatment.
BEOROL IS THE LEADING BRUSH MANUFACTURER IN THE SOUTH EAST EUROPE MARKET
Brushes are an inevitable tool for any painter and craftsman working with paints. To meet all the needs of the paint masters, Beorol produces brushes of different characteristics. We have developed a system of using and combining the highest quality raw materials from around the world.
- Bristle that we use is among the best in the world. Depending on the application purpose, we use natural and artificial hair and their combinations, in diff erent lengths and diff erent characteristics of the tops (Top 60 means that 60% of the hair has the same maximum length, and the Top 90 means that 90% of the hair has the same maximum hair length).
- Handle Beorol brush handle is ergonomic, fi ts like a glove and does not strain the craft man. Handles are produced in different shapes, sizes and materials (wood and PVC). Connected to the body of the brush by gluing and nailing.
- Ferrule in the brush has a role to ensure the final form of hair and secures a solid connection of all elements into one compact unit. Ferrule is made of profi led galvanized steel for its longevity.
- Spacer is the smallest part of a brush with the great task. His roles are to reinforce the hair at its root, provide a stronger connection and support of the hair with the rest of the brush and optimise performance of the brush compared to the amount of hair.
- Beorol spacer is made of PVC, so it is not possible to absorb the paint with which the craft sman works, that ensures the stability of the glue-hair-ferrulespacer link. If the spacer was made of wood it could absorb the paint and become swollen, by that it would make an additional burden on the mentioned link. Another great advantage of PVC is that it does not release the paint of the previous painting, so there can be no mistakes and unwanted changes of the paint with which you are working.
- Glue provides a stable and long-term relationship of hair-spacer-ferrule. For this purpose, we use polyester and epoxy glues. With our basic approach to production and use of the best quality materials, we provided that all users of Beorol brushes successfully and with maximum pleasure can complete all of their painting work.